Mass & Weight on Planets Group Space Activity Cards
This resource includes the following for the active group environment
– Activity cards (Differentiated)
– Teacher Tips for the active group space
This resource provides you with opportunities to get your students to explore the difference between mass and weight on different planets. The activity cards incorporate multiple learning styles (logical-mathematical, visual-spacial, body-kinesthetic) as well as having tiered differentiated opportunities.
Please check out the complete lesson resource that includes:
– Suggested Lesson Plan
– Differentiated Flipped Individual space video
– Activity Cards
– The learning ticket allows you to check their understanding of pre-concepts (from the individual space video).
– Practice worksheet takes them further and allows reinforcement and extension.
– Teacher Tips in using the resource
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Flipped Science
- Vendor: Flipped Science
2 WOODFORD AVENUE
WOODFORD New South Wales 2778
- 5.00 rating from 10 reviews